Car Logos > All Car Logos > Daimler
The Daimler Motor Company Limited was an independent British motor vehicle manufacturing company, founded in London by H J Lawson in 1896, which set up its manufacturing base in Coventry. That company's right to the use of the name Daimler had been purchased from Gottlieb Daimler personally together with Daimler Motoren Gesellschaft of Cannstatt, Germany.
More Information About Daimler
|Staus||from 1960 a division of Jaguar Cars Abbey Road, Whitley Coventry CV3 4LF|
|Headquarters||Coventry, West Midlands, United Kingdom|
|Company Products||Motor vehicles|
|Parent Company||from 1910 to 1960 The Birmingham Small Arms Company|