Car Logos > All Car Logos > Kaiser
- Color: /
- Appearance: / / /
Kaiser Motors (formerly Kaiser-Frazer) Corporation made automobiles at Willow Run, Michigan, United States, from 1945 to 1953. In 1953, Kaiser merged with Willys-Overland to form Willys Motors Incorporated, moving its production operations to the Willys plant at Toledo, Ohio. The company changed its name to Kaiser Jeep Corporation in 1963.
More Information About Kaiser
|Owner||Henry J. Kaiser|
|Founder||Henry J. Kaiser|
|Headquarters||Willow Run, United States|